Lomi Hapai is used since 100 years as a massage to support pregnant women. It is an effective and lovingly performed treatment in which mother and child find deep relaxation through the gentle and rhythmic wave-like movements. Lomi during pregnancy is very individually adapted to the needs and situation of the expectant mother. It is performed from the approximately fourth month of pregnancy in the lateral position, sometimes, if possible, even in the supine position (for a short time).
- relieving muscle pain, for example, sciatica
- Improvement of sleep health
- Promoting intimate connection with the baby
- Stimulation of the hormonal system
- Preparation of the body for the birth